Monday 18 July 2011

Steamy, Senuous, Sexy Summer Days

I love summer time, truth be known I love all the four seasons, but summer time is my favorite because it stirs my soul and sends off an array  of joy that permeate my being.  And I'm not alone, the birds love summer too - as I make my early  morning run I'm serenaded by birds of all stripes singing songs of joy, hope and glory for me and all the world to hear.  And yes, of course, I say, good morning and thank you for your songs of joy, hope and glory.

Summer gives life to freedom and youthfulness, it brings out the inner beauty of all things - very few souls can escape its joy, its impulsiveness  and feelings of flightiness.  Yes. I love summer the seasons that gives us plenty of raw food to eat with gusto and vigor. And, when the sun has cooled down a tad, and you might decide to skinny dip in the privacy and security of your heart - you know you're safe because you are being rocked by the steamy, sensuous, sexy summer days of your life. 

Live Your Best Life Ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment