Friday 5 August 2011

Here's what some readers have to say about my new book, Joyful, Soulful Sex: The Modern Woman's Guide to Intimacy and Great Sex

 I love the process of writing, as an author it give me the opportunity to look into myself and discover all kinds of little caverns and valleys, little parts of me that is ever making the self more and more aware.  It is a process of self discovery all the time.  My goal is to write a new book every two years, and  believe me when I tell you I have enough fodder for a couple of lifetimes.

Read below and find out what readers of Joyful, Soulful Sex has to say about The sexiest book of the 21st century: And check out www.joyfulsoulfulsex.com to order your copy...soon to be available in eBook.
 

I would like to recommend the following book:  Joyful, Soulful Sex: The Modern Woman's Guide to Intimacy and Great Sex, by Charm Darby who hails from North Toronto. I was going to take it on holiday to read this summer but finished it in a couple of sittings this week. It is a powerful and ground-breaking book which I am sure is going to catch on like wildfire. I have never read such a good book on the subject of women's sexuality but just as informative for men. I do hope you will consider it

Richard Tanner


Charm Darby’s Joyful, Soulful Sex is a strikingly candid portrait of a universal taboo subject many still believe should only be discussed in whispered conversations.
In an honest and straightforward way, Darby takes her readers through a series of references and events that consistently expose sex as a naked, shared, course of action.
The educational quality of Joyful, Soulful Sex is well defined throughout the book and thoughtfully clarified under dos and don’ts in the final Chapters.
Readers will probably be tantalized and aroused by sexual accounts in Joyful, Soulful Sex but, make no mistake, Darby’s bold, in your face assumptions, with adjectives that describe the nouns of which she speaks, force her readers to examine their own forbidden fantasies.  Joyful, Soulful Sex could well be the sexual awakening that today’s women and men seek.
A must read, Joyful, Soulful Sex is a unique book, written by an extraordinary person.
Olive  Rose Steele

 Hello,
 My name is Alice Wynter and I would like to submit a title for your book club program.

The title is, Joyful, Soulful Sex: The Modern Woman's Guide to Intimacy and Great Sex - By Charm Darby.  (Charm is a resident of North Toronto, and her book has just been launched this month)

This book is a great read for everyone.... men, women, young, and old.   It touches upon the deeper aspects of a sexual relationship, namely how as emotional beings our sexual encounters are affected by the state of mind that we are in (and our partner is in) at the time.  I found many enlightening passages, and as a woman of 42, I thought I had pretty much heard it all, but Charm's book was eye opening and made me realize just how right she is as I was able to identify with many of the stories told.  
Beautifully written, at times you find yourself in awe, laughing out loud, or even cringing, but Charm lays all issues on the table with wild abandon, and you are left reading the final chapter feeling as if you've just had a heart to heart conversation with your best friend. 

I highly recommend this book, which would be a great summer, read during the lazy, hazy days of summer.

Alice Wynter

 
This book is a true blessing! It honours the Higher Self, the Higher Spirit, the Soul, the YOU. At the same time it grounds you back to your deep origins. It is an amazing journey
of finding the TRUE YOU and of knowing YOU at a superior level.

Angelica Necula, S.S.B, M.Sc.,
Reiki Master/Teacher
Bowen Practitioner

No comments:

Post a Comment